Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happier Life!

Wow...been ages that I got this time to write. Life has taken many twists and turns in these years, but long story cut short, I am a mom of 1.5 years old, world's most beautiful and sweet daughter.
Yes...you know now where have I been for last 2.5 years(in case you are wondering that 1.5 years tau samajh aata hai but +1 kyon?.....come onnnn... 9 months of pregnancy as well).

Anyways not to give any excuses, things are much more settled than they used to be. However, I have still not come over the biiiigggg change( i was going to write shock, but that doesn't explain things well and you would have taken me in a wrong way) in my life. Pihu(my daughter) has brought so many things with her. Especially after having her I realized what I really wanted from life, not only personally but professionally as well. I am a much more focused human being than I ever used to be. I have a zeal to progress in life which I had lost long back.
I know now that I do not control anyone's life, but mine. I know now not to keep expectations from anyone but myself. I know now that God is always looking at me, understanding my needs, having a larger picture of my complete life, and will push things in my life which fit best in the larger picture, not just that's visible to anyone's eye as of today. I just hope that I keep the spirit alive and move ahead in positive manner and direction. Life has given a lot to all of us, its just a matter of realizing the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment